- Tuscan meat is top quality: Tuscan ham, wild boar sausages (cinghiale), finochiana scented with fennel, collonato lardo (bacon refined in Carrara marble) and Cinta Senese, an animal between the pig and wild boar, which breeding and production are strictly controlled to give a product "on top".
- The pecorino or rather pecorini (cheese of sheep milk) as it comes in various forms: Young, mid-young, old, extra old, refined fennel, sage, truffle, nuts, ...
- Olive oil. Do not hesitate to try several as the soils are diverse and then when skilled, compare it with ours.
- Wine. We are located in the area of Chianti Colli Senese and you can taste those wines without problem. We are neighbors of Montalcino and Brunello (the Rosso is very decent and much cheaper), Montepulciano and Vino Nobile (Thierry’s favorite wine - after his own one).
- Cookies: Ricciarelli, Cavalucci, Panforte di Siena and Cantucci that you can dip in a glass of Vin santo.
- Bulk: The farro (spet wheat), truffles, saffron, funghi porcini (boletus), ...
For the house:
- Terracotta in all its forms, majolica, wrought iron, towels or linen sheets, articles in olive, crystal, ...
It's very simple, simply go to Siena and walk on “the Corso”, the main shopping street downtown, around 6 P.M. An unforgettable experience, to make and remake without moderation.
For bargains, take a stroll through the "outlet village" with shops of brands at reduced rates throughout the year.